There's never been a better time to join or renew
Cost shouldn't be a barrier to joining the Bike Union. Our new pay-what-you-can model will ensure it isn’t.
Beginning in Bike Month (September) and running through 2020, anyone can get a one-year membership with the BCU for as little as $5 (nominal cost to cover transaction fees.)
Previously, standard memberships cost $50/yr; limited income memberships cost $25/yr. If you'd like to join/renew at one of those rates (or more!) we'd gladly accept your additional donation.
A majority of all our funding comes from individual contributions. Help us continue that trend — join today!
Your membership supports...
- Organizing power that makes Greater Boston better for bikes
- A voice for transportation and environmental justice
- Accountability from city and state officials
- A bigger, broader bike community
- Discounts at local businesses
Already a member?
Renew now and we'll add 12 months to your membership.
A BCU-led people-protected bike lane protest
Join the Cadence Keepers!
The Cadence Keepers are members of a giving circle that provides critical funding for our work. Cadence Keeper membership comes with special recognition (see below) and a limited-edition BCU head cap.
Join the Cadence Keepers for as little as $42/month
All members receive discounts at local businesses and discounted tickets to Bike Union events. In addition, members at the following contribution levels receive:
- $75+ (Only $6.25/month) — Family membership (2 adult memberships with the BCU)
- $125+ (Only $10.41/month) — Bike Union swag (cap, socks, T-shirt; you can select in the next step
- $250+ (Only $20.83/month) — LEADER: Recognition in Bike Union annual report
- $500+ (Only $41.66/month) — CADENCE KEEPER BLUE: Custom blue Bike Union headset top cap, access to VIP events, recognition in BCU reports and communications
- $1,000+ (Only $83.33/month) — CADENCE KEEPER GOLD: Custom gold Bike Union headset top cap, access to VIP events, recognition in BCU reports and communications, exclusive progress updates, and one-on-one meetings